FS 470 Wine Appreciation
The Department of Food Science starts signing registration forms for FS 47000 – Wine Appreciation
for the Fall Semester the first Thursday in March. FS 47000 is being offered in the Fall semester only.
All students need to come to the Nelson Hall of Food Science
(NLSN) - Room 2213 - to get signature approval for FS
47000 from the Department of Food Science’s
Schedule Deputy & Recruiting Assistant, Ms. Adrian Peacock-Downey (email@example.com).
· Our office hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
· You must be at least 21 years old on the first day of class.
· You do not need to wait until they are 21 years old to get the registration form signed.
· The course cannot be audited; it can be taken P/NP for ≥70% of the total score.
· There is an additional course fee of $42.
· The required course textbook is Wine Appreciation by C. Butzke.
· Note: FS 470 is one of the “Coolest classes Purdue has to offer”.
Students need to bring:
1. A Registrar's Form 23 filled out and signed by your advisor before you come to FS for a signature.
2. A driver’s license or
passport to show your birth date.
You must come in person, and have the proper ID, or we cannot sign your form.
If you are not on campus until class starts, please e-mail Ms. Peacock-Downey (firstname.lastname@example.org).
See you in class,
Professor of Enology
Nelson Hall of Food Science